Digital Project Manager
Most people would describe us as a global, full-service agency. But we think of ourselves as marketers with great stories to tell. We are positively obsessed with our clients and make it our business to uncover what’s unique about their business. Give us the most complicated product or service offering and we’ll make it easy for anyone to understand, embrace and, most of all, trust. Who we are is really what we do — we make the complex simple. And the simple, very, very powerful.
Combining breathtaking design, compelling narrative and cutting-edge technology, we use every tool in our arsenal to illuminate what makes our clients’ products special. We connect brands with the right customers, across a rich and varied landscape of media. We believe in extending the “big idea” beyond traditional media by creating robust digital platforms that connect both on-line and off-line marketing to consumers at the most poignant times and in the most interesting ways. We believe that extraordinary marketing can be both a discipline and an art form. The art is in doing it well. The discipline is in doing it right. We are EG+.
Department: Technology & PMO
Reports to: Technology & PMO Division
This role is responsible for delivering large-scale digital projects for a number of OEM clients with a focus on digital marketing initiatives with a specific focus on developing and delivering Marketing Automation projects.
You will also plan and direct website development and production, manage the development of owned media for BtoB enterprises as well as web, social media, SEO, display and content.
Manages all things associated with the team's projects. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project(s) to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Special emphasis placed on managing large-scale interactive/technology focused projects from beginning to end, within a team environment. This person will work closely with the Account, Creative, Strategy, PMO and Tech Departments as part of a collaborative project team.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage day-to-day tasks, performing proactive identification of potential challenges/risks and ensuring on-time project deliverables
- Ensure all project related risks are managed and communicated to all stakeholders
- Determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures to accomplish projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth operation of the account internally
- Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all client/agency reports and additional financial reporting
- Checking quality and content of all material produced with overall responsibility for ensuring the delivery of compliant material
- Ensure effective and ongoing communication with the Account Service related to project status and deliverables.
- Ensure all jobs and relevant documents are entered into the digital workflow and that the job status is always accurate
- Forging strong working relationships with internal departments, ensuring the smooth flow of work to/from Creative / Production team for driving process efficiencies, escalating any issues
- Assign individual resource responsibilities & ensure all assigned resources are logging time against projects and identify when and where time budgets are being exceeded
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; preferably PMI certified.
- Minimum of 4-6 years project management experience.
- Experience in working with an international team is a plus.
- A high level of comfort with managing multiple projects
- Logical thinking, the ability to see big picture while managing every detail
- Ability to offer creative solutions to complex problems and translate options into implementable solutions
- Knowledge of creative production processes, web development and content development strongly preferred
- Qualified in either SFDC marketing cloud, Pardot, Hubspot, Adobe Experience Manager or Marketo
- Experience in building and operating websites using marketing automation / CRM platforms
- Experience in running website operations at an internet agency, ad agency or business corporation
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms
- Understanding of digital workflow tools and how they interact/support agency process
- OS Platform agnostic, proficiency in the Microsoft 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Project and Project Online), Atlassian Jira & Confluence and database management software.
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful. Accountable, independent, and mindful of others. A positive attitude and a collaborative personality.
- Have a strong sense of curiosity, ability to learn and adapt, excellent judgement and willingness to collaborate.
- Strong digital production knowledge including file formats, production process and digital delivery methods.
- Extensive experience with CMS Platforms such as AEM and Sitecore, and other MarTech platforms such as MA, Personalization, DAM, PIM, and ABM.
- Business-level English (TOEIC over 750 for reporting to global clients and participating in online meetings)
EG+ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EG+ does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.