The Community Manager is responsible for the management of client social media channels. They are primarily responsible for editorial and content management. Beyond this, the Community Manager has a diverse range of skills and experience relating to social listening, social copywriting, media production (i.e. adapting and resizing graphics, videos, GIFs), performance reporting and paid media management (i.e. targeting for paid campaigns). It is important that the candidate is heavily active on social media and has a strong understanding of the channel, behaviours and capabilities.
- Management of monthly, ‘always-on’ social media content schedules.
- Copywriting and editing of social post copy.
- Conduct social listening and assess community sentiment towards a client’s brand.
- Conduct competitor review of client brands on social media and identify new ideas, activities or processes.
- Author social media performance reports. Critically assess actions and performance to identify what works, and what doesn’t.
- Produce and adapt social media assets (adapting and resizing graphics, videos, GIFs, etc.).
- Management of sponsored and paid posts. Develop targeting strategies and executing these with paid social ads.
- Act as a client-facing resources. Need to take briefs, provide status updates, as well as presenting publication schedules and periodic performance reports.
- Provide monthly reconciliations of client scope and finances.
- Champion best practice for social media management, try to integrate these within the wider eg+ teams.
- Ensure that the quality of the work produced meets agency standards and, if possible, exceeds client expectations.
- Display a keen attention to detail.
- Stay current with industry trends and behaviours within social media.
- Provide support and collaborate with members of the wider agency teams.
- Engage with, and pro-actively share learnings from projects with, members of the eg+ social team in other regions (i.e. Asia, Europe and North America).
1.Education / Professional
- Degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Digital Design or a related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working on an enterprise social media account.
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in an advertising agency, public communications role or similar field.
2.Knowledge and Experiences Required
- Digital advertising / marketing communications agency experience.
- Proven experience working in a digital / web management role (1-2 years minimum).
- Experienced working with enterprise-level social and paid media.
- Hands-on experience producing copy and graphic assets for social media.
- Experience producing performance reports and analysing results through statistics.
- Understanding of basic branding and brand management.
- Understanding of social listening and how to use this to improve performance.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Strong interest and understanding of social media.
- Excellent client facing and management skills.
- Knowledge of graphic design and media production software.
- Thorough knowledge of standard office software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Heavily active on social media.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Works well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Resourceful problem solver.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Empathy is a bonus.
Apply for Community Manager
Thank you for applying!
We’ll review your application, and if we feel you are a good fit for eg+, you’ll hear from us soon about next steps.