Who we are
The eg+ Worldwide Group comprises best-in-class production, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities. We have a passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions in every channel and at any scale.
We love what we do. The demanding work. The fast pace. These are the things that get us out of bed each morning and why clients turn to us for the innovative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with experience with working with Pharma clients to work across a variety high-profile brand accounts. You will work closely with Global Client Leads based in the USA and UK to manage both global & regional multi-channel business.
The role will be based in London and report into the Client Director/Regional Account Lead at eg+ London.
- Internal and client facing asset management across clients
- Brief projects to both the print and digital studios to produce assets
- Interogate client breifs and media plans to provide the most efficient and highest quality response and output
- Take proactive measures to ensure the smooth delivery of projects day to day output
- Have a solid understanding of the legal/regulatory issues and strong, effective relationships with approval bodies for your clients as required
- Responsible for the internal tracking and financial stewardship of all brands and work closely with the eg+ finance team in order to ensure this is managed efficiently and in a timely fashion
- Contribute to opportunities for revenue growth on your account or ways to improve efficiencies
- Know your client’s products and the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats to their business
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience using the Veeva software is essential
- Pharma client experience is essential
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Excellent attention to detail and written/communication skills
At eg+ Worldwide we want to make sure that our people encompass diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. As part of the Omnicom Group, we’re fully committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse, world-class workforce that reflects our community. Therefore, we wholeheartedly encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, marital status, or pregnancy and parental requirements.