Who we are
The eg+ Worldwide Group comprises best-in-class production, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities. We have a passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions in every channel and at any scale.
We love what we do. The demanding work. The fast pace. These are the things that get us out of bed each morning and why clients turn to us for the innovative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We are looking for a Producer to be the main point of contact for all our clients. You will look after the clients from brief to delivery of each project. You will work closely with out Senior Producers to escalate any issues and also manage workflow, budgets and timing plans for all jobs.
- Client relationships – making sure that all our clients feel well looked after and responding to all their calls & enquiries promptly
- Working with editors and production coordinators to provide accurate timing plans
- Estimates based on briefing from clients and internal production meetings on projects
- That cost approvals and PO’s are received in advance of starting production
- Consult clients on best approach to their work, and providing detailed information on how we are to carry out their projects
- Job Numbers are created for all projects, and that the costs are managed and reconciled correctly before closing the jobs
- That all paperwork (quotes, timing plans, reconciliations, scripts, cost approvals, PO’s, media plans, correspondence) are stored within the job
- To ensure that the project titles are correct
- To highlight extra charges or extra sessions in advance of the expenditure
- To ensure that the editors, audio mixers and data wranglers are fully briefed and that all elements are provided in advance of the session
- To ensure that the production coordinators are aware of delivery detail as soon as briefed from client so that the appropriate preparations can be made
- Producers must attend all their edit, audio and QC sessions
- Producers must QC all their projects before being sent to client – checking that clocks, titles and audio mixes are correct.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1-2 years experience within a similar role
Please only apply for this role if your experience covers the full range of localisation/adaptation production skillets.
At eg+ Worldwide we want to make sure that our people encompass diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. As part of the Omnicom Group, we’re fully committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse, world-class workforce that reflects our community. Therefore, we wholeheartedly encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, marital status, or pregnancy and parental requirements.