Finance Assistance Apprentice
Who we are
The eg+ Worldwide Group comprises best-in-class production, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities. We have a passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions in every channel and at any scale.
We love what we do. The demanding work. The fast pace. These are the things that get us out of bed each morning and why clients turn to us for the innovative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We’re looking for a Finance Assistant Apprentice to work within our in-house commercial Finance team. The role will also work closely with our parent company shared finance service and will report into the Working Capital Manager. The level of apprenticeship will depend on successful candidate's previous experience.
· Timely and accurate client billing
· Timely and accurate client reporting
· Continuous improvement in efficiency of clearing WIP for billing
· Creation of AX projects to facilitate prompt billing and supplier PO creation
· Maintenance of client details in AX and Cradle
· Managing client billing utilising the management information system (Cradle), Excel, AX finance system and client systems
· Maintenance of client details on Cradle (management information system) & AX (Finance System)
· Liaison with Print, Digital & TV PM’s to control and manage WIP.
· Maintaining internal controls including Sarbanes Oxley.
· Provide relevant reports and support to PM’s CD’s and Business Directors
· Assisting our IT and Office Co-ordinator with weekly timesheet reports
· Any other ad hoc requests.
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C grade including Maths and English
· 2 years further education at A Level or equivalent preferable
· CV to reflect interest for career in Finance
At eg+ Worldwide we want to make sure that our people encompass diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. As part of the Omnicom Group, we’re fully committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse, world-class workforce that reflects our community. Therefore, we wholeheartedly encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, marital status, or pregnancy and parental requirements.