Cloud/ Dev-Ops Engineer
Who we are
The eg+ Worldwide Group comprises best-in-class production, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities. We have a passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions in every channel and at any scale.
We love what we do. The demanding work. The fast pace. These are the things that get us out of bed each morning and why clients turn to us for the innovative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We are looking for a cloud engineer/sysadmin to help with the inhouse development of our new build, cloud native, inhouse MAM and Briefing platform, as well as supporting our offices with their storage and other infrastructure needs.
- Collaborate with the global engineering/development team, cultivating a robust and collaborative working environment
- Provide input for systems architecture design and application architecture
- Support the development teams in developing and troubleshooting the platform
- Plan, develop, test and deploy updates to the infrastructure
- Take ownership of deployments of code to our platforms
- Help monitor and maintain the storage platform across our sites
- Identify areas where existing infrastructure and practices can be improved and work to implement those improvements
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience setting up and maintaining linux and windows server environments
- Experience working with IaaC systems, ideally cloudformation/Terraform
- Experience working with AWS, ideally including Cloudformation, EC2, ECS, Lambda, Cloudwatch, RDS, S3, SQS
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience working with python
- Experience working with git
At eg+ Worldwide we want to make sure that our people encompass diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. As part of the Omnicom Group, we’re fully committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse, world-class workforce that reflects our community. Therefore, we wholeheartedly encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, marital status, or pregnancy and parental requirements.