Who we are
The eg+ Worldwide Group comprises best-in-class production, content, localisation and transcreation capabilities. We have a passion for delivering innovative production and content solutions in every channel and at any scale.
We love what we do. The demanding work. The fast pace. These are the things that get us out of bed each morning and why clients turn to us for the innovative solutions to their marketing challenges.
We’re looking for three Account Managers to work across a variety high-profile brand accounts. The role will cover coordination and management of multi-channel projects on a local, regional, and global scale for clients and creative media agencies. This person should have some previous experience in creative production and localisation, particularly with digital assets (moving image and display).
The role will be based in London and report into the Client Director/Regional Account Lead at eg+ London.
· Support your Client Director and regional account lead
· Manage and coordinate global organisation on the account (clients, creative, media agencies as well as internal organisation)
· Manage and coordinate global projects
· Liaise with Global Marketing teams (locally and in market)
· Organise, prepare for and attend internal and client meetings
· Help write and deliver clear and persuasive presentations
· Daily communication with Clients at a senior level
· Manage all project timelines & client communications promptly and with accuracy
· Ensure all project finance is accurate and up to date throughout project life cycle from raising job numbers, creating cost estimates, billing clients & job reconciliations.
Qualifications & Experience
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
· Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
· Excellent attention to detail and written/communication skills
At eg+ Worldwide we want to make sure that our people encompass diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. As part of the Omnicom Group, we’re fully committed to recruiting, developing and retaining a diverse, world-class workforce that reflects our community. Therefore, we wholeheartedly encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, marital status, or pregnancy and parental requirements.