Director of Production
At eg+ worldwide, we are proud producers and makers who are passionate about production. A global network specializing in content creation, production services, transcreation and global implementation/localization/adaptation of our clients’ brand messages, it’s our job to deliver high quality, cost-efficient, culturally relevant and timely marketing communication executions across all media channels.
We’re looking for a Director of Production up to the challenge of helping some of the best global companies re-envision and transform their approach to production and to orchestrate our global network to deliver that vision. You’ll need to be able to lead client marketing executives, partner agency leaders, cost consultants, suppliers and a diverse global agency in a highly collaborative, production-based environment.
As part of our Chicago leadership team, you will play a central role in helping marketing executives, their business partners and eg+ Worldwide to address the biggest challenges in production today:
- New agency models
- Data-driven production
- New approaches to sourcing talent
- New approaches to sourcing content
- Role of low-cost centers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow and maintain the service and capabilities of the department
- to meet the needs of the agency and its clients.
- Guide the client in solving complex marketing and digital productions challenges to deliver against marketing goals and objectives.
- Develop and oversee the department’s production processes and SOP; continuously optimize process and workflow through in-depth analyses.
- Able to negotiate complex multi-phased engagement contracts
- Create and communicate initiatives that improve team efficiencies.
- Through process and clear communication, the director is accountable for the quality of the work and ensures it meets all deadlines on time and within budget.
- Oversee scoping discussions to understand specifications, timelines, content and delivery expectations and define the best solutions to meet project requirements;
- Aid in the initial assessment, prioritization, viability and forecasting of potential projects
- Oversee creation of estimates and project scopes using your knowledge of the production process.
- Support and elevate creative goals for production by making appropriate financial and logistical recommendations
- Advise on all levels of resource allocation for projects with Producers, Supervisors, heads of departments and HR.
- Connect regularly with finance on managing budgets, revenue, reporting, cost plans, methodologies and financial goals and strategies to remain on target with staffing and project projections.
- 5+ years of experience as Account Director or Director of Production in a production-based environment in an advertising or marketing agency
- 5-7 years of related experience with a proven record of successful implementation of various print, video and digital projects
- Experience with common digital technologies and platforms, print production, video production and current design and development practices within an agency environment is required.
- A driven and dynamic individual with the ability to focus on delivery and results in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to drive process improvements and related training and change management skills to ensure success
- Passion for quality and service and a strong focus on solutions and results.
eg+ worldwide is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Designory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.