A client services manager for a production agency; responsible for the strategic day-to-day account management and execution of internal projects for one of our leading global CPG clients. The account manager is well versed in project management process as well as comfortable managing client communications. The Account Manager should be able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, work across functions on occasion, and can lead clients through planning and analysis. Daily tasks will include product and process training, client and internal project management, and strategic process guidance.
In addition to the relationship with the Global Account Director, there is a clear requirement to work closely and collaboratively with the other Omnicom creative and media agencies and client-approved vendors. Internally, the key relationships are with the various global production hubs, and creative, compliance, business, legal and finance teams.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
· Act as client expert. Learn, understand and know the client, their products, services, brands, processes, tools, partners and audience
· Establish and maintain effective, trusted, collaborative and responsive working relationships with clients, agency partners, and internal teams
· Develop a deep understanding of clients products/processes and possess a strong understanding of their marketing mix – ATL, BTL and eCommerce.
· Establish and maintain clear project and workflow processes’ and ensure they meet compliance standards
· Maintain proper billing, invoicing and reconciliation procedures
· Own and maintain client KPI reporting processes and documentation
· Identify and troubleshoot potential problems as early as possible
· Be highly communicative and focused on pre-emptive problem solving as well as in managing the expectations of the client at all times, particularly with regard to turnaround times
· Look for opportunities to provide better support to the client
· Identify opportunities for business growth
· Support other Project Managers by adopting team mentality and sharing workload
· Proactively support global project managers implementing and continuously improving on support processes– remain aware of stated process improvements as documented
· Support and champion any necessary change management initiatives
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or related studies
A driven and dynamic individual with the ability to focus on delivering results in a rapidly changing environment. Someone who is astute that has a passion for quality and service with a strong focus on client and business needs.
Background and Experience
· Must have at least 2 – 4 years of account management experience
· Proven experience in client-facing production, project management or account roles
· Thorough knowledge and experience of the creative and/or production development process.
· Computer literate with proficiency in all MS office (or equivalent) applications (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Keynote)
· A professional manager, employing the highest levels of honesty, probity and integrity.
· Highly motivated, energetic and tenacious; self-starter with highest work ethic.
· A high level of intelligence and problem-solving ability.
· Strong organizational skills; able to juggle conflicting demands and priorities.
· Quality- and service-driven with focus on continual improvement.
· Able to initiate and implement change to improve performance; flexible and adaptable.
· An excellent project manager, motivated by results.
· Excellent judgment, objectivity and discretion.
· Self-aware – knowledge of own strengths and limitations.
· Team player, able to contribute within a progressive tightly knit team.
· A natural and effective communicator (and active listener); strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, maintain and leverage strong internal and external relationships at all levels.
· Able to challenge, question, persuade and influence at all levels.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Able to handle complex and emotive issues with diplomacy and sensitivity.
· Confident, articulate and enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
· Sound negotiation and presentation skills.
eg+ worldwide is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Designory does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.