The primary role is to manage and develop regional and local markets of a global IT brand. You will spearhead a number of SEA markets which include communicating with the local clients on a daily basis. You will also manage some Regional campaigns which requires liaising with Regional clients based in Singapore. You will work closely with our production/studio team at EG+ China, liaising with media planner (PhD) on timeline in delivering final materials, and managing and tracking client’s budgets. For non-English speaking markets, you will work with the language team (Mother Tongue) in liaising on the translation work on other regional works.
As an Account Manager, you will ensure that the work is executed with excellence, and meet or exceed client expectations. You will always ensure that campaigns are accomplished on budget and within timeline. You will be someone who is proactive and have the agency’s interest at heart. You will display a positive attitude to other team members and your clients.
If you have an eye for detail, are process-oriented, and communicate effectively with clients, internal teams and media agency partners, you are definitely the one that we are looking for!
- Possess a sound knowledge in advertising and have experiences working on regional accounts
- Comprehend media diaries and work closely with media agency contacts to ensure campaign are delivered as per deadline
- Monitor budget - ensure there is no overspent and encourage spending if the fund is under utilization
- Prepare costing and timelines to client for sign off before commencement of campaigns
- Write clear and precise briefs. Work effectively with the offshore production hub in China. Sanity check everything before sending the work to client for approval
- Provide guidance and support to internal production team in China and India
- Be a brand advocate and ensure work complies with brand guidelines
- Localize global assets according to the Alliance guidelines, and work with external Alliance team in getting the work approved before dissemination final artworks to publishers
- Ensure work is carried out as per schedule and quality is in place at all times
- Be responsible for the creation and/or update of all administrative documentation, e.g. WIP, job numbers, SOW, cost estimates, purchase orders and revenue recognition
- Liaison with global creative agencies in obtaining or clarifying campaign assets
- Develop an understanding of the profitability of client(s) business
- Know your priorities and handle the campaigns independently
- Share knowledge and guide junior team members
- Support line manager and offer help to other team members when necessary
1. Education / Professional
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or related studies
2. Knowledge Required
- Must have at least 3-4 years solid advertising experience
- Sound knowledge on local nuances for SEA markets
- Understand the nature of advertising and marketing, and the impact of these methods on the client’s bottom line
- Understand new ideas, competitor activity and variety of campaigns
- Understand of ATL, digital + social and BTL advertising
3. Skills Required
- Excellence in project and account management
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Understand the usage of different design software (not technically) such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and html5 will be an added advantage
- Experience in admin duties in e.g. cost estimates, POs and etc.
- Responsible and viewed as a good team player
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple clients and projects.
- Dedicated with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize workload and pre-empt, identify and respond to problems arising
- Meticulous & organized (we need this skill very much)
- Reliability, i.e. resilience, confidence, stamina and maturity
- Responsible & positive attitude – willing to be accountable
- Personal, enthusiastic and committed – capable of gaining trust and respect from colleagues
- Possess a good attitude and willingness to learn
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.