Jr. Social Manager/Social Project Manager
THIS JOB IS IN PORTLAND, OREGON
This opportunity is to work on well-known tech client, with an emphasis on B2B communications. This position will help to plan and execute Tier 2 and 3 content across both digital and traditional channels that effectively targets, engages, and drives action.
Drawing on both quantitative and qualitative insights, this position will work closely with their strategic and creative counterparts to imbue brand voice and creative look and feel to new and innovative approaches to reaching audiences. Some travel required.
- Manage day-to-day community management of client social channels, including: publishing, editorial calendar, asset upload and tagging, competitive listening, community engagement
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of different social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Maintain publishing calendars and collaborate with agency teams to align social media content with client marketing and PR campaigns
- Response protocols, while demonstrating a keen understanding of visual content as it relates to written social media communication
- 1-2 years of experience in a social or digital role
- A high level of comfort with all social media channels and emerging media
- Proficiency in analytics and social monitoring tools such as: Spredfast, Opal or similar tools
- Experience working with enterprise-level social media management, listening and reporting tools
- Verbal and written fluency in English with strong grasp of language anomalies
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to follow pre-determined processes
- Personal and professional experience across the digital and social space