Lead HTML5 Banner Developer
As the Lead HTML5 Banner Developer, you will work on display advertising for desktop and mobile and occasionally on website animations. You will work closely with Project Managers and the Digital Producer. You will be expected to manage a team of 3 developers and plan out roadmaps and goals to help the team develop and grow. You will also be expected, on occasion, to help with research and development of new processes and technologies to aid in the workflow process of the team and department.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience/abilities:
• Fluent in Dynamic Banner Creation on DoubleClick Studio
• Experience working with rich media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio, DCM, Sizmek and Flashtalking
• Strong skill set in writing and using automation tools such as Gulp and Grunt, as you will be required to create custom tools to help the team
• Fluent in SASS
• Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
• Well versed with Photoshop and Illustrator
Experience with the following is considered a plus, but not crucial:
• Adobe Animate CC
• Experience in using Celtra
• Strong understanding of layout and design
Applicants must provide URLs for an online portfolio, client work and any side projects they may believe are relevant to the job scope, as well as any other site or application work that shows their digital experience.
You must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this role.